Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Is Always Better




Whomever said that less is more never had grandchildren. Our family recently grew by one more. Our little grandson Easton was born at the end of February. He made his entry earlier than expected but how sweet it was. He waited until I could fly across the country to make his debut and I never cease to marvel at the miracle of birth.

I spent two of the most wonderful weeks holding, cuddling and loving this little guy. Although there was a lot of running back and forth between his dad's school and the hospital, and the theater, and the doctor appointments, and back in the hospital, and more doctor appointments, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.


It was hard to get on a plane and leave him and his parents and fly back across the country, but I know that they will be back home in Utah soon made it just a tiny bit easier. I am looking forward to that first week in May when I am able to cuddle with him again.


In the meantime, we are waiting for another one who will make his way into our family in June. And all I can say is, "Life is great...and the more, the merrier!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How special that you could go out and be there! He is such a cute baby.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Thanks for sharing! Aren't these babies wonderful!!!